Animal husbandry is complex and needs specifics data
Swinesmart automates pig production processes, with an RFID ear tag, with our unique hardware and process automation software, to enable production improvement and to reduce cost. Also Swinesmart sends information on all parameters that improve productivity to your smartphone or computer, so you’re in control with less effort
Connectivity, RFID and traceability
We use RFID tags, approved for use in animals, with which we improve individual traceability and reduce production costs, giving the farmer the decision-making process at his fingertips and in real time.
BENEFITS OF AN ANIMAL TRACEABILITY SYSTEM FOR A FOOT-AND-MOUTH DISEASE OUTBREAK
An analysis using the computer program NAADSM (North American Animal Disease Spread Model) and a supply-driven social accounting matrix to examine the impact of a hypothetical foot-and-mouth disease (FMD) outbreak in a relatively isolated part of the United States, Utah, under various levels of livestock traceability, demonstrates that a significant regional economic impact in Utah would result from a FMD outbreak, but that improved levels of traceability would be very important in helping to reduce the negative economic consequences of the outbreak. MAN-KEUN KIM (a1), C. MICHAEL UKKESTAD (a2), HERNAN A. TEJEDA (a3) and DEEVON BAILEY (a1) https://doi.org/10.1017/aae.2017.7Published online: 02 May 2017
Who we are?
A young team of Veterinarians, Electronic Engineers, Mechatronics Engineers, Informatics and Bioinformatics Engineers.
Why trust us with your farm traceability?
- We are participating in several stands and forums of entrepreneurship, activities with associations of producers, and international competitions, such as the MITGSW2017
INTERESTING STARTUPS FOUND, ACORDING TO Tracxn – Analyst Notes # 509 – AgriTech
SwineSmart (2016, Santiago) – Provides hardware and software solutions for swine farm management.
- We are the winners of several grant funds for the development of our product, with the support of the Chilean Government, through the Chilean Corporation for the Promotion of Production (CORFO)
- Finalist in the Agtech Latam 2017 contest Video of the Pitch
- Winner of the first Innovation Olimpics of CORFO (Chile)
Winner of SAFF-I (Flexible Innovation Fund), with the sponsorship of:
- Currently we are making our next prototype. We know that the present is IoT farming, and for that reason, we want to share our best solution with you.
- Small and medium-sized farms need tools to reduce cost, Swinesmart is one of them.
- Imagine how it could be, if your animals could live the best they can, in the short time they are with us.
How you can get control?
Once you paid a monthly subscription fee for the full data management, you will get total control of your herd online. We also offer a basic package that requires a one-time payment and can be upgraded every time (prepaid model).